Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MY FIRST ARTICLE "Why???"


A girl life is full of thinking, waiting, and feeling lonely after having everything and everyone in her life why?

                                                           She smiled her self thinking a drop of water is pure but we can’t reach its purity. Exactly like hope is very pure, a light which always came back with new passion of life and with new thinking as pure as a water drop.
                                                           She thinks more and more and look at the light & asked her self why sun always set & rise, what’s the motive behind it, her heart answer her, what u thinking is time? I know why it happens but I don’t know why? After sun rise there is light & after sunset its dark why it’s happen? Again I don’t know, is it necessary?
                                                            Her eyes was wet with full of heart is this hope or is this regard. Why I m lonely in the hope of love? Am I so dump or so down? Why I am crying in the hope of time? It is the part of life or it is life. Why I always enjoy to staring at light to stand at height? Why I had forgotten my goal? Why I regret the life? I can’t stand in the row of people, why? My life wants more and more but I don’t know why? As I know hope is as soft as cotton and our motive as hard as shell, but we have to live both.
                                                           
                                                                So I have decided to never give up hope as my thinking is good and pure as a water drop.

6 comments:

  1. owesome spirit keep it up ...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good kya baat kahi hai bato hi baton main ,our is baat main kitni gahrai hai our aapke vicharo main bhi utni hi gahrai hai well done keep it up...............

    ReplyDelete

The way to be happy

The way to be happy is to identify yourself, what is unique about you, that is visible to the world, not you, and that is the way the worl...