Monday, May 27, 2019

Grand Parents





A story about an grand parents and there love. My father told me about my grandparents when they were young they always fight a lot i always thinks that our parents will be seperated soon but i dont know my son but there is a bond between them its never be gone in that situations.  One day my father says to my mom hey dear our kid is grown up now lets will be became friends for him and never wanna fight again then my mom replied ohk darling if u think that i am with you... Laterly few weeks i have seen changed in both of nature they dont fight but the argue of speech always with them. Then i thought if they do it for me then  why i am send them in a trip may be laterly both fix up all things in a good manner way then i was  planned a trip for him and finally send him.. After that when he came back to her holiday they Started  fighting again i cant bear up the situation, think twice i do right for them or do wrong then my mother entered in my room and asked me my son why u sitting sad i know u dont like we both fight etc. But what can i do i dont look after your father because he always doing stupid thing at that trip he saw his classmate and met with her enjoy all trip in there way i m became so  sad , feeling so low. i love your father but cant saw him with another woman he dont care about me and do foolish things.. Now i get the point whats going on then i do one thing is that i says to my father dad mom not look like beautiful then before her dress sense also weired, her cooking worst cooking day by day then my father replied what u say and what you are talking about my son your mumma is a very beautiful young lady more than any woman, her looks so adorable, revishing his young age to now and her cooking i always enjoyed and  she is the best chief in the world, she is the best part of my life i know she is not happy i am talking to my classmate but she is only classmate my son, no one tooks her position in my heart laterly i saw mom  standing back of the window curtain and listen his hubby words and her face glow like a moon and i never saw my mom happiness in my whole life but that time my son is so precious for us.. 

In every relationship my son there would be a patience we all wants to be  but at the end some of couple do that but some of cant effort. So now you saw your grand parents love is forever young. In my acknowledege couple all are sweet , kids wanted to try to be change the taste of life in there meaningful manner and i can so for my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The way to be happy

The way to be happy is to identify yourself, what is unique about you, that is visible to the world, not you, and that is the way the worl...